Hi, everyone. Look at me double posting. My life update post will be up in the next few days, however, I was checking my stats page this morning and saw that I had a lot of viewers that were referred to my blog by DietToGo.
Curious as to how that was, I clicked the link in my stats and was brought here
I immediately noticed that the post was entitled “The Top 100 Inspirational Weight Loss Bloggers You’ve Probably Never Heard Of (Until Now)” and got super stoked because people have noticed I exist and they think I’m decently cool.
Your girl (me) was lucky enough to score spot #13 on that list (happens to be my favorite number too) and I’m just so happy/stoked/honored to be put on this list with so many other amazing bloggers.
So, I recommend everyone check out DietToGo’s post and check out all of the other amazing bloggers who are also featured on the list. I know I did!
Anyway, I want to say again how excited I am that I was featured and want to thank Caitlin (author of the post) for taking the time to hand select my blog and to read some of my posts. It means so much
Talk to you all soon,
Hi all, I’m back. I knew that I wouldn’t be posting often in the last month due to finals, but I wasn’t aware it would be almost a month of no posts. I figure I’ll give an update on my life and what has happened in the past month.
For starters I spent the majority of December, after returning from Arizona from Thanksgiving at my aunt’s house, I spent studying, crying because of studying and taking finals.
Now that I’m done with finals, I am back home in Chicago and already longing to go back to San Diego. I am happy to see old friends and family, my dog and my bed are the best however I miss the warm weather and being on my own. I’ll blog when I can over break and may queue up a few posts now and then.
Until next time, I’ll be refreshing my grades to see if my finals and final grades have been posted.
Talk to you all soon
Recently I had to do a project for my Honors class where we had to create a 15 minute presentation discussing our goals and how we plan to achieve them. However, I don’t believe life is all about our long-term (5+ years) goals. I believe having short terms are necessary as well. So what better way to remember these short-term goals than by blogging about them?
- Make my bed- making my bed gives me a false sense of having my life together- and I love it
- Do homework- I hate doing it but it has to be done
- Return the phone I got- Verizon sent me two iPhones and I have to trek to the post office and return it
- Reach 10,000 steps- My daily fitbit step goal
- Eat 100% vegan- pretty self explanatory
- Drink 2 liters of water- DO THIS EVERYDAY-IT’S GOOD FOR YOU
- Ace my Bio Exam
- Meet my Sorority Big (I’m not in it anymore but she still wants me to know who she is)
- Go to the Homecoming Football Game
- Finish all of my homework- And don’t procrastinate on it
- Make a packing list for going to Phoenix
- Get my lotus tattoo and nose piercing (Friday)
- Begin studying for finals- I can’t procrastinate
- Have a blast in Phoenix- visiting my aunt and best friends for Thanksgiving
- Make a packing list for going home- I love lists and hate forgetting things
- Write down everything I need to buy at home or bring from home so i don’t forget
- Explore coffee shops- if you check out my instagram that’s all I do
- Don’t fail any classes
- Make more friends
- Join clubs
- get a 3.5 GPA
- Be 100% vegan
Winter Break Goals:
- Work as a nanny
- See everyone I’ve missed while at school
- Create 2nd semester schedule
- Switch closets with my sister- we switched rooms once I left but I need to get everything out of my closet
Year long goals:
- Decide on a major- double major in Spanish and _______
- Get a job
- Join clubs
- Become an AM
- Become an Ambassador
That’s all I have for now, but the list will grow. I think I will post weekly goals on my Monday posts. But probably not daily goals because I don’t always post the posts the same day I wrote them.
Talk to you all soon