Hi, everyone. Look at me double posting. My life update post will be up in the next few days, however, I was checking my stats page this morning and saw that I had a lot of viewers that were referred to my blog by DietToGo.
Curious as to how that was, I clicked the link in my stats and was brought here
I immediately noticed that the post was entitled “The Top 100 Inspirational Weight Loss Bloggers You’ve Probably Never Heard Of (Until Now)” and got super stoked because people have noticed I exist and they think I’m decently cool.
Your girl (me) was lucky enough to score spot #13 on that list (happens to be my favorite number too) and I’m just so happy/stoked/honored to be put on this list with so many other amazing bloggers.
So, I recommend everyone check out DietToGo’s post and check out all of the other amazing bloggers who are also featured on the list. I know I did!
Anyway, I want to say again how excited I am that I was featured and want to thank Caitlin (author of the post) for taking the time to hand select my blog and to read some of my posts. It means so much
Talk to you all soon,
Well friends, hello. So, as yo all saw in my most recent post. I dyed my hair yesterday and am absolutely in love wit it. Most of the people I know enjoy it or at least saying they like it for ,y sake. However some people have expressed their disgust for it. I decided to share my findings on red/pink hair lovers, and judgemental pricks whom I have no time for. here we go
My mom: She did it for me so she can’t hate it too much. She thinks it’s weird because she isn’t use to it
My dad: Very judgemental man but is just content that it isn’t permanent (yet)
My sister: I’m not too sure. She hated it when we were in the midst but enjoys me pretending to be Princess Fiona from Shrek when I use my face mask
My grandma: “Red hair??” Not negative or positive, merely shocked
My grandpa: “Getting ready to go back I see” was his initial response… Midway through dinner and he chimed in with “Going for the Raggedy Ann look but with longer hair.” I thought it was funny
My aunt: “wow that is pink” She wasn’t a fan
Her husband: “That is a wig… right?” wasn’t a fan either
My mom’s facebook friends:
- “Read head rock! ;)” thanks
- “Is that Aztec red from L’oreal?” get it bc I’m an aztec
- Lovely so different” my neighbor is rad
- “Rebel!’ my great aunt is cute
- “Well, I DID love the blond…”
- “Wow!!! You are gorgeous in any color.” THANKS AUNT PAM
- “Oh shit! You are beautiful, don’t screw with it!” BYE
- “I dyed my hair red too” he has no hair
- “I wish I saw your dad’s face”
- “Marisa (my parents’ friends’ 3 year old) said she likes it!” which is actually the only opinion I cared for
- “ilysm youre the coolest for having fun hair (like I used to… sigh”
- “alicia you look so good!!!”
- “IM CRYING UR BEAUTIFUL”
- “it looks so good!!! (heart eye emoji)”
- “I hate it haha” u r irrelevant bye
- “I see you’ve joined me in the red head club”
- “It looks amazing! what made you do it?”
- “I love it lol didn’t think you had the balls to”
- “I dig this”
- “^^I agree”
- “hey I think u fell asleep on cotton candy…… I LOVE IT”
- “WHAT IT LOOOKS SOOOO GOOD”
- “OMG (HEART EYE EMOJI)”
- “Suite life of Zack and Cody” refe0rring to my caption
- “Aww now your just like me <3” wrong your omg
- “OMG I love it”
- “I get you and your references” referring to my caption
- “Dead.” referring to my caption
- “Looks like you’re living the suite life” referring to my caption
- “what’s the capital of Honduras” referring to my caption
Anyway here is what people have to say. However, all that matters is that I love it which I do
Talk to you all soon
P.S. This gif is literally me and my hands rn
Yes, I hate myself for the title of this post just as much as you do. But anyway, I do have some new hair.
For quite a while now, I have wanted to try out a new hair color… a red hair color. I have always wanted to and never had the guts. Today, I grew a set and dyed my hair. Well, my mom dyed my hair. I went to Target and bought a temporary red hair dye- temporary because I wasn’t sure I would like red hair… But I love it. Kind of sad that it’s not longer lasting. I love it so much and am so glad I did it. So, here’s a few (maybe a lot) of pictures I took of my new hair. Hope y’all like it as much as I do.
That’s all for today folks.
See you all soon