Hi everyone, before I get into this post, I may or may not be doing the final prompt for NaBloPoMo which is: Have you chosen a word of the year for yourself for 2017? What is it? If not, what words would you consider? I may do it but I’m in a weird funk today and don’t want it to be a shitty post and I was already planning on doing something like this next month… but we’ll see. Anyway, if not… NaBloPoMo was a total success and I posted every single day and some days twice. I am not guaranteeing I will keep this up forever but it was nice to have some consistency.
Onto the award…
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
So a huge thank you to Darcy from Darcy’s Book Blog for nominating me for this award and Okoto Oke Enigma for creating this super fun award. Definitely give both of their blogs a visit because they post super cool posts.
3 things about myself
- I LOVE goats
- I am highly allergic to cats
- My whole life I told myself I didn’t want to work with kids and now that’s what I’ll be going to school for.
My best posts
- What would make you not finish a book? Well.. if I lost it, which I don’t think I’ve ever done. Or if I’m 100 pages into and it pains me to continue
- Do you annotate your books? For school I do sometimes, but not books for pleasure
- What is your favorite genre? Romance or Sci Fi
- What format do you like to read your books? Hardcover? Paperback? ebook? Audio? Paperback or ebook… I honestly hate hardcover…
- Do you like to have noise going on in the background while you read? I like alpha waves but that’s about it.
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What is your favorite thing about winter?
- Do you have any pets?
- What was the last book you read?
- Are you allergic to anything?
A Sprinkle of Laughter Azra Renxkyoko Bea
There you have it… If I post again tonight… talk to you later, but if not, talk to you in December 😉