Hi everyone, Debbie over at Debbie’s Library tagged me in this tag a week or so ago and I just got around to doing it today. Thank you to Debbie for the tag and also thank you to Trisha at Cake and Poetry for creating the tag. Definitely go and check out both of their blogs.
- Tag the creator
- Tag 5 other people
- Give a method that you feel is the ‘recipe of you’.
Leash’s Quiche Recipe (this was a nickname in highschool so that’s why I’m using it)
- Grab a really really really really big bowl, there’s a lot of ingredients in this one. Preferably a blue one but if not… totally fine.
- Preheat the oven to like 200 degrees. Can’t make her too hot, but we also can’t make her too cold, can we?
- Start by putting about 3 cups of animal love in
- Add a dash of liberalism… NOT THE WHOLE BOX YOU IDIOT.. It’s fine, she can’t start too many debates, can she?
- Add a pinch of emo
- 4 tablespoons of coffee
- A cup of depression with some anxiety mixed in
- Put some bad eyebrows in there.. She can fill them in later
- Add some procrastination… anywhere from 1-3 cups. You can choose later
- Heck, add like 4 more cups of that depression anxiety mix in there
- Add just a pinch of salt… or a handful… a handful is good
- Add some peppermint in there so she’s pumped for the holiday season
- Throw a thesaurus in there, so she has the ability to use big words but can choose stupid ones instead
- Throw in some tofu… she’s vegan remember?
- Add some happiness in there (optional)
- Add half a cup of creativity so she can think creatively but can’t draw for shit.
- Add in a ton of blue food coloring and toss in a pan.
- Now bake for about 10 minutes, not too long because it will go from white to burnt in the blink of an eye
- Once she is on the brink of white and burned take the Leash Quiche out of the oven. Don’t forget the oven mitt… too late. Go ahead and swear since the pan burned you.
- Sprinkle (pour) some sass on top for an enhanced version.
- Do not consume: too consumed with itself.
This tag was super fun and I really don’t want to nominate anyone because I want to see what everyone’s recipes would be. If you do this tag, be sure to tag me in them because I would love to read them.