Hi folks. So, while most people are sound asleep at 1:38 in the morning hoping to wake up in 5 ish short hours t head to the gym (to complete one week of their lose weight new years resolution) or head to work or school, I sit here in bed with not a care in the world… except for registering for classes and hoping my classes I want for 2nd semester haven’t been filled up yet. Quite an easy life for me it seems.
For this post. I have decided to discuss some goals I have for the new year. I will also (hopefully) follow up on them a few times a year to see how they’re going.
- Become vegan. (Robbed Target of fruits, veggies, and other vegan necessities)
- Become Buddhist (I bought the book “Walk like a Buddha” and can’t wait to read it)
- Blog at least 4 times a week (not including during midterms or finals)
- Lost 30 pounds (I’ve been lower than 30 pounds lower than what I am but it’s a start)
- Keep my room clean (A clean room is a clean mind)
- Make new friends
- Get 10,000 steps 5/7 days of the week (I have a fitbit so she counts them for me)
- Get a new tattoo and piercing (not sure where or what but I want them)
- Try 5 new coffee places (I love coffee and cute coffee shops)
- Love myself (something I’ve been working on for years and will continue to work on)
- Take care of myself. (Brush my teeth, eat good, floss, take vitamins, shave, tweeze my eyebrows, get my nails done, lotion my body, etc)
This is only 11 but I probably have more things but it’s almost 2am and I’m loopy
Talk to you all soon