Ok, now back to your usual content… all things Spring!
Keep an eye out the next few days for a pretty large life update. Until then, I wanted to share my Spring bucket list with you all!
- Do some Spring cleaning- My parents are coming next weekend to visit and I’m going to have them take home everything I don’t use/don’t plan on using for the rest of the semester so there are fewer things we have to bring home in May
- Go kayaking (and don’t fall in)
- Go to Athen’s farmers market- this is something I told myself I would do since August and I still haven’t. I really want to check it out and see what this all has to offer.
- Visit a conservatory- Conservatories make me so happy with all of the lush green, flowers, flowing water, and breathing is sooo nice I love it.
- Complete a 5k- This may not happen in the spring because I have yet to sign up for one but I do want to complete a 5k because the last time I did was 4 years ago?
- Create a journal- My sister has this really cool leather (hoping faux) bound journal that she writes in, draws in, and puts magazine clippings in and it looks so cool and I want to make something similar!
- Go to a concert- my roommate and one of our friends are planning on going to an AJR concert in a few weeks!
- Finish this semester strong- I currently have straight As so with one final push in these next 5 weeks I’m sure my grades and future self will thank me.
- Have a bonfire- there is something so relaxing about bonfires on crisp nights when it’s still light out and that’s one thing I cannot wait for when I get home
- Get my nails done- After a long long year, this is something I totally deserve and yes. I’m going to ‘treat myself”
- Ride my bike
- Go to a baseball game
- Have a great 21st birthday!
What are on your Spring bucket lists?
❤ Alicia ❤