Thank you so much to Jess from JessReadsBooks for nominating me for this award. If you guys couldn’t tell from her blog title, she likes books. So, if you like books (who doesn’t) go check out her blog! Let’s get started with this award
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Ask them 11 questions
- What is a popular book or series that you haven’t read yet? I never read The Hunger Games. I didn’t even watch any of the movies until Mockingjay Pt 1.
- Who are your auto-buy authors? James Frey, Emma Cline, James Patterson
- What is your favorite genre? Tie between Science Fiction and Drama
- If you could switch places with any fictional character, who would it be? Ugh, why do you do this to me? I honestly have no clue. I’m trying to think of a book one (since the rest are book related) but I can’t so I’m totally picking Hannah Montana. In her wise words “You get the best of both worlds”
- If you could live in any fictional world, what would it be? What child didn’t want to go to Hogwarts? I would most definitely live in Harry Potter’s world.
- Who are your OTP? Okay, since I read book one, saw movie one, and since then I NEEDED HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE GRANGER. I loved them together. Loved. Like since I was 4 years old I wanted the two of them and NOPE
- Do you have a favorite book to movie adaptation? Okay. I am saying Brave New World. Why? It was the worst movie adaptation of a book I have ever seen. However, it was so bad… it was good. If you ever have the chance watch it (the 1980 version none of the newer ones)
- What are your feelings about audiobooks? I have never listened to an audiobook in my life. I know so many people find them beneficial but I’ve just been too lazy to try it for myself
- What about ebooks? I love my kindle. I also love the smell and feel of real life books. The kindle is great for night time reading and is nice for those with carpel tunnel whose arms get stiff and angry after holding the book open. I am indifferent
- What book are you currently reading? Secret Life of Bees
- What is the next book on your TBR? I have so many books in my queue honestly… Some of them are The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie, Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, and Local Girls by Caroline Zancan.
- What is your favorite type of flower (the award image inspired me)?
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories? If so, which ones and why? If not, why?
- What has been your favorite age so far?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- If you had to pick: rainy day or snowy day which would it be?
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What was the last book you read?
- Are you a coffee person or a tea person?
- What are you looking forward to most right now?
Just one more heads up. You don’t have to do these but they are super fun!