Okay everyone, so I have been tagged in a couple tags/awards over the past few days am debating on whether posting all three of them during the week or saving some till the weekend. Decisions, decisions. Well, let’s get started.
Only doing this one (wasn’t technically tagged) because I had already written it before I was tagged in the other 2
Lu over at GirlWhoReads did this award and nominated whoever and since I had never heard of this award decided to do it. Let’s go.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? My first ever blog was a fitness blog that I used to keep motivated and keep track of my food consumption and exercise… thinks like that. It sort of turned into a lifestyle blog because I developed some poor eating habits and an eating disorder. I would blog about that and other things I was going through. That inspired me to make a separate blog for just my lifestyle and rant shitposts that you see today.
- What is your favorite book? Okay, this is going to sound really basic and like boring but Catcher in the Rye. Ever since I read it in my sophomore Honors English class, no book has yet to top it. I love reading but can get lost or lose focus pretty quickly. This book was phenomenal and also in the writing style that I write in most often so it was easy to relate to.
- What do you dislike the most? People who shove their opinions down their throat… especially when it comes to religion. I have never believed in God and all that jazz. I am totally fine if you do but when people tell me I am wrong for not believing in God or try to get me to ‘leave the dark side and come to the good side.’ yes those words have been said to me
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? Ok so I’m not sure if this is an American thing, a Chicagoan thing or everyone has it but at some malls and other touristy locations in the city they have like candied almonds, peanuts, walnuts, and cashews. The almonds are by far the best but they make them fresh and the smell is honestly intoxicating
- What is your favorite past time? I think I would have to say writing. I mean writing has always been something I’ve done and will continue to do. Whether I have a good writing day or a bad one, writing has always been a way to express myself in the purest form.
Because I suck and feel like I had nominated the same people for the last 2 awards, I nominate anyone whose name starts with a vowel: A,E,I,O,U and if your name starts with a Y… flip a coin.
4 thoughts on “The Entertainer Blogger Award”
I love that last nomination: “…and if your name starts with a Y… flip a coin”
That’s a great way to make a decision on anything (for an indecisive person like me, anyway).
It’s interesting to me that you like Catcher in the Rye. It’s one of those classics that I’ve heard about, and never read (a very long list). Aside from the writing style, what captured your interest about the book?
I feel like so many people can relate to the main character, as least I can and everyone I know who has read it can, so to me, it’s really interesting when you can picture yourself as the main character
I totally agree with you on #3, its so rude and totally ignorant of people to stomp over anyone’s opinion just to, like you said, “shove it down their throat”.
Also I think we over here in Boston have kiosks with those candied nuts….they DO smell soooo awesome. I’ve never gotten them before because I never have cash on me and they weirdly don’t take cards but every time I walk by I end up walking by 10 times because I’m so drawn to the smell of them!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Going briefly through your blog. I wouldn’t say you weren’t entertaining so perhaps you deserve the award
LikeLiked by 1 person