Nov. 11: What are five funny (but real) things your current relationship has taught you?
Good afternoon everyone. I’m currently single so this is what I have learned from my last relationship/ current state of being single.
- Having control of your own time and schedule is such a blessing. Not having to worry about someone else’s time is just one less weight off my own shoulders.
- I can shave whenever the hell I want when I’m single. If I don’t want to shave for a month then I don’t have to.
- When you’re single you can do what you want with your body, clothes, makeup, etc. Men always seem to have an opinion on what clothes you wear, what your hair looks like, what makeup/ how much makeup you put on your face. While it doesn’t impact them and they should have no say in the matter yet they still seem to think they do.
- My friends and I should be hired by the FBI. When my ex-boyfriend got a new girlfriend I knew where she was from, about her family, even that she had a cat named after her favorite book as a kid. Or when I almost got into another relationship we knew everything about that guy hence why I am not dating him nor ever did date him.
- Dogs are better at listening to feelings than your significant other. They may leave you when food is around but so would he so what’s the difference?
Basically what I have learned from my past relationships and life currently is that you are better off alone. Men need you but you don’t need them.