Hi everyone! Today’s Blogmas post is a review of the Netflix original “A Christmas Prince.” So many people have been debating watching it because it’s not an ‘original’ Christmas movie. However, I figured I would watch that 92-minute movie to see how it ranked.
For those of you who haven’t heard of the movie, straight from Netflix comes this brief synopsis: “Christmas comes early for an aspiring young journalist when she’s sent abroad to get the scoop on a dashing prince who’s poised to be king.” I don’t want to give anything else away so you’ll all have to watch the movie for yourselves to see what happens with that journalist and the prince. 😉
- Ben Lamb (Prince Richard) is a cutie
- most of the actors in the movie I’d never heard of so it’s always nice to see new people playing bigger roles
- Princess Emily and Amber’s relationship is so cute
- A plot twist I actually wasn’t expecting
- The cliche
- Lady Sophia and Simon are so annoying (but what is a cliche movie with no annoying people)
- That period of time where shit hits the fan and you have 10 minutes to resolve
- The cliche
Overall Review: Overall, I adored this movie. I am a sucker for a cliche but if you aren’t you’ll probably hate it. It sort of reminded me of a Christmas Ella Enchanted just without the violence. I really liked the plot twist in the movie (that I will not share) and it was just overall a very cute and sweet movie. I’d say a 9/10 from me tbh.
Until next time
One thought on “A Review of “A Christmas Prince””
definitely a cute cheesy movie! I really like Rose McIver, so when I saw this one on Netflix a few weeks back I knew I hadda watch it 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person