Hi everyone! Today’s Blogmas post is all about my bucket list for the holidays! I love doing fun wintery things in the city, with friends, and then some! So, here’s a fun list of things I want to get done during this holiday season!
- Finish Christmas Shopping: I have a few more to buy but the bulk is done!!
- See the Christmas trees at the Museum of Science and Industry: We used to do this almost every year but haven’t in a while and it is such a cool thing. You get to experience Christmases from all over the world
- Celebrate my friend’s 21st birthday!!!
- Drive around and look at Christmas decorations: There is one road I drive on a lot that millionaires (owner of Portillos) live on and they have the most extravagant Christmas displays. Such a beautiful thing to marvel at.
- See the Macy’s tree and windows: I know so many people go to Macy’s in the winter to admire the Christmas windows and the Christmas tree in the nutcracker room but I have never done this and have always wanted to.
- Go to Wisconsin for the weekend
- Put up the Christmas tree
- Have a Christmas movie night: Including but not limited to: Fred Claus, Elf, Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Go sledding
- Read some good books with some wintery drinks: I have been slacking with reading and just need a cozy environment and some hot chocolate to get back into the groove of things
- See all of my friends while they are home on break
- Dress up on Christmas: You’re typically lucky to get me in jeans on any given holiday
- Do a winter photo shoot: Going to city with super cute clothes, snow, and holiday lights… what else should I be doing?
- Try to take a family photo… key word is try: My sister hates smiling, my mom can’t open her eyes and I give my dad the side-eye every time he tries to be funny… 100 attempts and still nothing worthy of sending to our 100 closest friends.
- Shovel some now: It’s good exercise and it’ll be nice if I do it so my dad doesn’t have to wake up early to shovel every morning
- Build a snowman
- Eat a candy cane: I used to eat them all the time but I haven’t had one in a while and I feel like the holidays can’t start until I have sharpened my candy cane to a weapon a mouth destruction
- Make Christmas cookies: Vegan ones of course
- Build a gingerbread house: They are super fun to make but I always ended throwing mine away because… I hate ginger.
- Spend some quality time with my loved ones while I am home
There’s my list… what’s yours???
One thought on “Holiday Bucket List”
My list is work and try to get stuff done when not working. Your list sounds more fun.
LikeLiked by 1 person