Hi everyone, and welcome to my next day of Blogmas… my Christmas List. Making a wish list is always hard for me because I usually don’t need/want a lot of things, however, I was able to come up with a few things that would be amazing to have, a few pertaining to my time at school.
- A Keurig- My roommate and I drink a ton of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and we both agreed how nice it would be to have a Keurig next semester to spend less. This will be super cool to have next semester and also during the rest of my time at school 🙂
- Avocado huggers- Okay these may sound stupid but they’re actually genius. I love avocados and sometimes I don’t need/want a whole one but I have to anyways because they rot so quickly once sliced open. These huggers are placed on the avocado to help stay ripe longer
- A Himalayan Salt Lamp- I just think these are super cool and they’re supposedly good improving sleep, aiding in asthma and allergy symptoms, and increasing serotonin levels in the brain all of which I could use!!
- Eat, Pray Love- this bad boy was on my list last year and I didn’t get it so I decided to ask for it again because I really hope to read it because everyone tells me I am similar to the main character 🙂
- Some sort of Lush gift set- Getting anything from lush makes my Christmas and the cute gift sets are even better! I love trying all of their festive winter products and getting other products I have loved for ages
That’s all for my wishlist… What’s on yours??