Or Hello October 3rd. Even though the month has already started, I still wanted to make my monthly goals. Do you have any goals for October?
- Go out at least once- most people are saying “go out less” but I haven’t been out all semester so I think I’ll go out for Halloween weekend, even though I work and have 3 tests the next week. My roommate, her friend, and I are going to be Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Jessie from Toy Story
- Go to at least 3 CHAARG Spotlights- Each Wednesday, CHAARG has a group come to our rec center and they hold a workout session. I have been a bit anxious to go the last 2 times so I will be going to the spotlight on Tuesday and then i will attempt to go to 2 other (there are 5 total)
- Go to the gym 5 days a week- This was on my September goals but I’ve been slacking so it’s back for round 2
- Start listening to podcasts- I don’t know by who or about what, but I really want to listen to at least 1 podcast a week because yes, music is awesome, but you can learn so much from podcasts
- Explore Athens- While Athens is a pretty small city, there is so much to do around campus. I want to go to the farmer’s market at least once and head to a coffee shop or a cute boutique.
Those are my goals for October. What are yours?