And just like that, September is over. I have been shitty about posting but with work, class, homework, and sleep… your girl was busy. However, I still would like to wrap up and reflect on my September goals.
- Finish all of my homework the day BEFORE it is due. CHAMPION. I have been on top of all of my classes (knock on wood). Some days I have been doing work the day it’s due but at least I am getting it donw.
- Go to the gym 5 (or more) days a week. I am struggling with this. I love my roommate to pieces but she gets out of bed most days at 11 and I feel really bad for getting up. I try to set out my stuff most nights but my bed is comfy. I’m working on it though
- Call or Facetime my family at least twice a month. I talk to my dad almost every day, I try to call my sister on friday nights (she usually doesn’t answer) and I’ve talked to my mom twice in the last week so that’s a win right? Also I go home this weekend so I’ll talk to them then
- Practice good hygiene.I have been so freaking good about skincare omg my skin looks so good. It’s amazing what a solid routine and minimal stress will do for you
- Go to club meetings. I’ve been doing really well with CHAARG but all of the other clubs I want to join are Mondays while I have class. So I obviously can’t go to those.
How did you all do on your September goals?