Finishing up my back to school series by doing something I love making; lists of goals. Whenever I start something new; a year, a school, a job, etc. I love making a little set of goals for myself. Here are my goals for school this semester
- Go to the gym 6 days a week
- Drink 64oz of water daily
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night- Usually, I’d want 8 but let’s be honest
- Finish all of my homework before the day it’s due- Usually pertaining to essays and studying
- Get 10,000 steps in daily- With my job on the opposite end of campus, this should be no problem
- Try not to skip class more than once a month- The goal is not missing at all but it’s bound to happen a few times a semester and that’s okay.
- Use my planner!
- Visit my professors at least once each- Nothing says dedicated like going to office hours no matter how small the question may seem
- Join an extracurricular activity (or 6)- I’ve already got a few ones I I’d like to join, it just depends on whether or not they fit into my schedule
- Aim for Straight As
- Read a book or two that wasn’t assigned- I love reading but sometimes I find that Netflix and napping are higher on my list of priorities
- Save money
What are your goals for the next 6 months?
One thought on “Back to school series: school year goals”
You remind me that “Go to professor office hour at least once” is a forever goal for me and I never did it in my college life and I kinda regret now XD
For me, I want to workout 10 minute HIIT everyday!
LikeLiked by 1 person