As part of my Happiness Project [more to come on that soon], part of the first task was to make a list of 21 things to do in the year 2021. I’ve done these before but normally they were huge goals. This year, I’m making a list of 21 things that I would like to accomplish [big or small]. I’ll check back on this list at the end of 2021 or earlier if I happen to finish them before then. Here goes my 21 things to accomplish in 2021.
- Complete a workout program [any length, any kind, just complete it. Start to finish]
- Figure out what is wrong with my stomach and get It fixed [remove a food, try a new diet, etc.]
- Find a Workout class I enjoy
- Cook one new recipe a month
- Get the COVID vaccine
- Eat less ‘added’ sugar
- Stay sober
- Complete Yoga with Adriene’s 30 day Breathe Yoga Journey
- Read 20 books
- Practice self-care daily [workout, reading, face mask, cooking, etc.]
- Keep my social media hiatus until June [or longer]
- Meditate or do yoga for one hour per week
- Figure out my next move- Grad school, Peace Corps, teaching in America, teaching abroad – who knows?
- If I choose working… Get a job for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Blog 50 times
- Write 20,000 words in my novel
- Take a week-long vacation with my sister
- Visit one new country [COVID pending]
- Learn something new – Calligraphy, Crochet, How to Play piano – who knows?
- Pick my one-word theme for the year
- Replace an item with something that makes more ‘sense’ at the time
I like the last one the most. My goals might change over the year and that’s okay!!! So, if that happens, I get a freebie change to use however I see most fit. I’m also hoping to blog about each of these as they are completed and I will add a new tab on my blog called “Happiness Project” soon for all posts related to my happiness project.
2 thoughts on “21 in 2021”
I want to get into Yoga with Adrienne too! And/or some kind of home workout routine. Rachel x
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve done it for a week now and I’ loving it! She’s great and her dog makes it better, you should definitely try it