Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! Somehow July is already over!!?!?!? I’m not sure how that is! I head back to school in 11 days and I’m so excited but also so shocked that it’s time already! In typical Alicia fashion, let’s check out how my month of July went for me, goals-wise.
- Finish CHAARG Bootycamp // re: my last post
- 120 oz of water daily// Almost every single day!!
- Organize everything I own // Not nearly as far along with this as I’d like because of how overwhelming it is. But slow and steady wins the race!
- Keep planning for CHAARG // I’ve planned every social, welcome party + end of semester party so I just have our retreat which is going not as planned because the camp has stopped responding to my emails and calls. So.. we’ll see.
- Get everything for my apartment bought + ready // A few things have been bought but I do have everything I still need on a list ready to go!
- Start DIYing // Yikes I haven’t done anything :(( I actually forgot I wanted to! I’ll have to start soon!
- Work on training my dog // We’ve been working daily and I see improvements in her behavior on walks daily so let’s see!
How did you do on your goals for July?
❤ Alicia ❤