Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone is having/had a great weekend and that you’re all ready for Monday!! Something I really want to do this summer is read… A LOT! I have sooo many books that I’ve accumulated and I have yet to read. My goal for this summer is to read 10 of them but there are more than 10 books on my TBR (to be read) list.
Here is my current TBR list and while I would love to read all of them this summer, I’m definitely going to read at least 10.
- Eat, Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Walk like a Buddha by Lodro Rinzler
- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
- The Harder They Come by T.C. Boyle
- Adultolescence by Gannie Hanna
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Needles and Pearls by Gil McNeil
- Local Girls by Caroline Zancan
- A Long Long Way by Sebastian Barry
- Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Fifth Agreement by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Secret Language of Sisters by Luanne Rice
- The Homecoming by Stacie Ramey
- Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
- Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
What books will you all be reading this summer?
❤ Alicia ❤