Happy last Friday of March everyone. This month absolutely flew by and I’m sure that April will be just as quick. Let’s take a look at some of my March goals and how I did on them.
- Read 2 books- I ended up only reading one, but still better than nothing and I may read a second one this weekend as the next book on my TBR is pretty short!
- Actually get things done over Spring Break- I was sick during almost all of Spring break but I got everything I needed to get down and then some so I will call that a success
- See my friends over Spring Break- As I said I was sick, and I literally saw not a single friend of mine, Whoops, get that’s what summer’s for.
- Go to bed earlier- During the week I’m doing pretty well with this, but weekends are a different story. Still better than my previous months so another win
- Finish ALL final projects (that I can) so I don’t have to worry about them in April- One of my big final projects was canceled so I didn’t have to work on that. My other project for Marketing I haven’t worked on too much but it’s only a three-page essay and I’m making baby steps.
- Reach my step goal (12000 steps) 6 days a week minimum- I have definitely been doing great about this. I have hit my step goals at least 5 days a week (except during break because I was sick) but I just need to work on being a bit more active during the weekend.
- Do some Spring cleaning of my dorm and take home stuff I don’t use/need- II brought a lot of stuff home over Spring break and my family is coming next weekend so I’m going to make them schlep some other stuff back home for me as well!
- Get outside and enjoy the weather- It’s been cold all of March… I’ve been inside for most of it, unfortunately.
Did you get everything you wanted to get done during March?
❤ Alicia ❤