Hi everyone, look at me posting two days in a row. I’m working on planning out some more posts for July (life and some Peru since I suck) and then some back to school posts in August. Once I start school, I’m not going to guarantee too many posts (especially in September) with getting acclimated to a new place and homework and I’m not going to clack off like I somewhat did in San Diego, but I am going to try.
Okay, enough for an intro, let’s get into this award.
A few weeks back Jewish Thoughts nominated me for this Liebster Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! I love doing these 🙂
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- When did you start blogging?
June 2012 I think
- Why do you write?
It’s my way of getting what I’m thinking out of my brain so I can process it
- What is your favourite holiday or festival?
- What is your greatest ambition?
- If you could have any one thing what would it be?
A stable decently paying job
- What was the best day of your life?
The day I was able to see Machu Picchu
- What is your favourite season?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- What is your job?
- What is your favourite recipe?
Cinnamon roll pancakes (100% vegan of course)
- What makes you want to wake up each morning?
- I miss Peru with every ounce of my being
- I cannot wait to go to Ohio
- I love back to school shopping
- I don’t want kids but I think I would have them just to take them back to school shopping
- I want to learn French, Italian, Japanese/ Swedish
- I dyed my hair again
- My dog is laying next to me and being adorable right now
- I don’t leave for Ohio for 4 weeks but I’ve already started packing
- Febreze and car heaters give me headaches
- I have always wanted a chameleon
- My only motivation for getting a job is so that I can travel and go to concerts
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What show are you currently watching?
- Why did you start your blog?
- When are you the happiest?
- What one item can you not live without?
- Do you love what you do? Why/Why not?
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
- Do you have any pet peeves? What are they?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Do you have a favorite household chore? What is it?
- What is your least favorite movie?
That’s all, hope you enjoy this and that those nominated choose to do it!