Hi everyone, the year is somehow already ⅙ done and I really wanted to see how on track I have been with my resolutions to see if I have to make any improvements or to see if any of you have forgotten about your resolutions and to kickstart the both of us. Let’s see how I’ve done
- Blog consistently: I am doing rather well with this one. I have posted on average one post every other day, and if not one every three days, which is really an improvement for me.
- End the year with at least double the posts I have now. This is my 30th post of the year so hypothetically if I continue at this pace I am at, I should surpass my goal of 143 (the number of posts from 2016) with flying colors.
- Connect with more Bloggers: I haven’t been fabulous at this but I definitely have met more people which was my goal
- Take quality pictures: The posts that I have used pictures in have been good, but a lot of my posts haven’t needed photos so this is one I’ll have to come back later for.
Read:I have started reading every night before bed instead of scrolling my phone so I have read quite a few books this year and I am super proud of myself for that
- Learn something new: I still don’t know what and I don’t know when, but I will learn something
- Move into the basement: Our basement flooded so we had to tear up our carpet, and under our carpet we found asbestos tile so we have to get that removed but once we do that, we are getting the basement recarpeted and then I will move down there, although it will be sort of pointless since I’ll be leaving again but whatever.
- Volunteer: SOON
- Create a budget for myself: I haven’t done this.
- Choose a college: Haven’t done this either
- Get a job: I have a summer nannying job and once I get back from Peru I am going to start looking for something on the days that I don’t have to babysit
Clean:I have been keeping my kitchen, living room, and my room fairly clean so I’d say that this is a win Get on a solid sleep schedule:I have been going to sleep at about 10 and waking up at 6 during the week so kudos to me for getting my nocturnal ass in the loop with every other human. Exercise:I have been doing insanity and running in the morning, so I’ve been doing at least some sort of physical activity almost every day. Create a skincare routine:Check out my Tarte skincare review for my skincare routine
- Be one of ‘those vegans’: I have been eating pretty healthily. I ate a box of Thin Mints for breakfast the other day though, so… Balance.
- Drink more water: Some days I’m really good about this and other days I’m not, so I’m halfway there.
All in all, I have been doing pretty good. There are some items that I will definitely have completed/closer to completing by the summer I’ll update you all then. Until then, I have some spinach that needs to be put in a smoothie and a book that needs reading