Nov. 22: What TV show are you obsessed with? Share 10 reasons it’s better than the other shows.
Hey everyone. If you saw one my more recent posts about hating MTV, you probably could understand that I was obsessed with Finding Carter… for so many reasons. I don’t watch an immense amount of TV shows, and if I do they’re with my dad because we both enjoy a chuckle or two together. However, since I really can’t pick Finding Carter, I am totally obsessed with the Fosters. It’s a show on
ABC Family Freeform and it is definitely one of my all time favorite shows. Why, you may ask? Here’s 10 reasons why.
- Maia Mitchell is in it. She is such a funny person in real life and is an amazing actress as well.
- They address current events from both perspectives. Trans rights, LGBTQIA+ rights and lives in general, police brutality, foster children, mental illnesses, drug abuse, school shooters, etc.
- It isn’t your stereotypical ideal family. There are two moms, one biological child, and 4 adopted kids
- They address household troubles. Whether is be spouse fights, parent to child fights, or sibling fights This show lets you know that there can be fights and disputes in a family and there can still be so much love.
- It is relatable in general for all ages. There are adult characters who go through shit and teens as well. If you ever feel alone, watch this show and you won’t.
- PLOT TWISTS. There are so many things I never expected would happen and BAM they happened.
- Great chemistry between the actors. I follow a ton of the actors on social media and even when they aren’t acting they are together and the main characters are the best of friends on and off set.
- You will experience every single emotion possible in the span of one hour. I have laughed, cried, screamed, hyperventilated and more throughout a single episode.
- There is definitely drama but it does not overpower the rest of the sow like so many TV shows do.
- This show is the epitome of “love is thicker than blood.” from adopted children, marriages, to best friends, this show tells you that in the end, love is the most important thing that everyone needs and not a single character will settle for less.
I would highly recommend this show to everyone and if you watch let me know if you love it as much as I do.